Once you opt for a Botox injection, chances are you will suffer from one, two or three side effects. But you cannot suffer from drooping eyes, dizziness and faintness, asthma, wheezing, breathing issues, red welts among others at the same time. Nevertheless, there are precautions you can take into account and prevent or minimize most of the side effects.
- If you are taking any medications, herbal supplements or vitamins, inform your practitioner before getting a Botox injection. Some of the supplements if they combine with Botox can result in serious side effects. Also, if you have been taking sleep medicines, muscle relaxants, injected antibiotics or allergy or cold medicines, tell your doctor.
- Botox injection is one of the respect medical professions. For this reason, make sure you the practitioner you choose is highly qualified and experienced. The unqualified doctor will administer an injection which is over or under-diluted with saline. Furthermore, he/she is likely to give you a fake solution injection that does not contain Botox at all.
- A Botox injection should be carried out in a medical setting environment. At this point, in the case of any emergency, it can be treated immediately. So, avoid those Botox injections that are carried out in someone’s house. On the other hand, if the house injection is carried out with a doctor, that’s fine but again, chances are, the doctor’s attention is likely to get disrupted from other clientele. If the injection is being carried out by let’s say a salon stylist, he/she does not have medical experience besides, in the case of an emergency, he/she doesn’t have emergency equipment.
- If you have any health problems, discuss with your doctor before getting the injection.
- Adhere to all instruction given by the doctor before and after the treatment. If you fail to follow the instructions; be ready to face the consequences.
- After the injection, report all side effects that can’t go away or those that are bothering you.
Can Botox be used to treat Eyes?
Botox injection is used to treat eye muscle problems and uncontrolled eyelid twitching. We know a good place for Botox In Scottsdale Arizona.
How often should you Get Botox Injection?
- Your facial expression and structure
- Your diet
- Your age- young people with firm facial muscles will experience long-term results as opposed to older people with less muscle tone.
- How much the sun has damaged your skin and how much sun you get
- How do you take care of your skin? Do you use facials, resurfacing methods or microdermabrasion?
- Whether you smoke
- How often do you use Botox?
Above all, all these vary from one person to another. There are those who will have long-lasting effects on a repeat of the injection while others develop a resistance to the drug. As a result, they need regular treatments.
Doctors have varied explanations/reasons on which factor will determine the number of times you can get a Botox injection. In general, it is recommended not to get the injection at the same spot.